• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Perfect Symphony

Share/Bookmark

The Perfect Symphony

Good Evening everyone,
    Some time has past since my last visit here...

This is something i wanted to show to everyone since a long time
    Its the Perfect Symphony - enjoy

Press HERE

(please open the link and download but select "open" with your favorite player to play it automatically after download)

Re: The Perfect Symphony

Hello Bud

A good start with this with some interesting interaction between percussion and strings, the latter being effective in their restrained use. Have you sketched out the progression of this yet? If not, maybe a sudden change of direction into something more lyrical would create an unexpected twist and help to move this forward. Keep us posted.

Regards, Graham

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKeitch
    Hello Bud

A good start with this with some interesting interaction between percussion and strings, the latter being effective in their restrained use. Have you sketched out the progression of this yet? If not, maybe a sudden change of direction into something more lyrical would create an unexpected twist and help to move this forward. Keep us posted.

Regards, Graham
    I'am not common or have even any experience or knowledge in real music-writting. I do it only for fun. You would have to explain me clearly what you mean But i would like to "write it out", making it longer with some good theme change or further influence into another theme, to make into a full piece... Probably taking this piece as Chorus and adding a subtle passage as verses, or the other way ?
    You have to explain me "lyrical"
    Thanks for the comment.

BuddhaMaster - you say you have no experience in "real" music? Intentional or not, you've established a very interesting setting with this piece... good work with the celesta and basses, especially. "Perfect Symphony" is an unusual title, though.

BuddhaMaster,

Your having a laugh here. Although this isn't the worst piece I've listened to it certainly isn't perfect.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMaster
    You have to explain me "lyrical"
    Thanks for the comment.
    Hi Buddha, I was referring to a more melodic passage, perhaps the introduction of a melody that you could work on to move this forward.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

Regards,

Graham

I'am not even shure what "symphony" stands for
    But for me, i have choosen this title, because it sounds perfect in some way - there is none of that usual "bad tones" i always get otherwise and the order or "expression" sounds good, with my "no" musical experience

Now getting this in a full piece will be a hard work for me. But right now i feel in the mood to try out some instruments and getting some ideas of what i could do

Buddha's perfection would not be lessened by some knowledge of music.

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum