• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB and Finale 2007

Share/Bookmark

JABB and Finale 2007

hello there,
    can anyone tell me how to connect finale 2007 with Garritan Jazz and BigBand samples?
    I just installed 2007 and Garritan, updated both, but in the "Native Instruments VST Setup"-dialogbox The Garritan kontaktplayer doesn't show up.
    I worked with both in Finale 2006 but forgot how that connection works or evrything is different again...

thanks for anyone who can shed some light on this
    joost

windows XP

Re: JABB and Finale 2007

Hi Tom, thanks for reacting, I'm in the dark here in Amsterdam

Yes I copy/paste that dll file
    and now finale "sees" the JABB samples and plays them in my older arrangements (finale 2006 with Garritan JABB)
    but
    if I open the VST setup and the kontaktplayer 2 (updated) it only sees the GPO/Finale-samples not the JABB stuff
    also:
    if I try to create a new instrument in the VST setup/kontaktplayer of Gary Garritan Jazz BigBand it says: "this patch was generated by a newer version of Kontakt-please upgrade your copy to load the patch" does it mean the finale copy or the JABB copy. As far as I know I upgraded both...
    Shouldn't I be able to get the JABB Library in Kontaktplayer 2? How is that supposed to be done?
    I sure hope you can help; the finale make music forum is offline somehow.
    thanks
    joost

Re: JABB and Finale 2007

figured it out
    maybe such a simple "install-action" should be mentioned in a manual somewhere?
    thanks for your reaktion
    bye
    joost

Go Back to forum