• Register
  • Help

Topic: working the course

Share/Bookmark

working the course

When I began RK Orch, I did the lessons and as the course unfolded, I wrote orchestral music in an attempt to further understand it the best I could.
    That may be a useful way for others to study the courses generously offered by Gary Garritan.

tony h
    Last edited by jamiha; 06-28-2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: unnecessary material
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Re: working the course

Tony, your link is incorrect. I sent you an email about the problem--hope you're able to fix this soon so people can hear what you're working on.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Hi Mr. B
    I changed it. Hope it works now.

thank you
    tony h
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Hi, Tony--Yes, the link is working now, and I'm enjoying a listen as I type.

I've never been to this Forum, and feel I should step back and let the people here participate, I wouldn't want to intrude and forget that I'm not in my usual haunt, The Listening Room.

I just must say this before leaving--almost 10:00 mintues, your piece! My goodness that's huge.

Many interesting things here in your piece--like I just now heard the fun transition around 4:30 in.

Thanks for letting me know what goes on this page, Tony. For now I'll watch.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Mr. B

Apologies. Had the right title with the wrong exercise.

Cannot thank you enough for getting me up to speed on inserting the links to my posts.

Best to you,

tony h
    tony h

Go Back to forum