• Register
  • Help

Topic: working the course

Dallas, Texas

working the course

Fellow students.

I am most vulnerable to be boring when attempting a slow, long piece.
    writing one was a way for me to try and understand what the course was explaining. It was a good technique for me. I think others might have a better understanding of the suggestions in this course by using this idea. Learning is sharing.

best to you,

tony h
    Last edited by jamiha; 06-28-2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: removing surplus material
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Re: working the course

Quote Originally Posted by jamiha
    Fellow students.

I am most vulnerable to be boring when attempting a slow, long piece. Learning is sharing.

tony h
    I totally agree with you. I tell you the reasons of my vunerabilities when it comes to writing long pieces: Lack of experience! sometimes lack of knowlege to expand my ideas to some extent i should say ( that's the reason that i want to take this course!!), working on computer. I can work up to 2 minutes music on computer with no problem. But for longer pieces I have to scroll back and forth, left and right to write my music... that's kind of tedious! I am going to do a good sketch the whole music on paper. Then working on it on the computer. The last reason maybe the most important one is lack of motivation. Not so many people around me are interested in orchestral music as it is here in my city.

By the way, I am going to start this course soon. Just like you.

Yes, learning is sharing. Especially when you teach or write a book or something about a subject you learn much more!!
    Chekad Sarami
    Math Professor

Re: working the course

Is there anyone besides me doing this course?
    Chekad Sarami
    Math Professor

Go Back to forum