• Register
  • Help

Topic: Derekderek on PBS "Investigative Reports"

Share/Bookmark

Derekderek on PBS "Investigative Reports"

Derekderek, one of our forum members, has written music cues for "Exposé: America's Investigative Reports". The show premieres on PBS Saturday, the 23rd of June, and is playing throught the next week on various PBS stations and affiliates. This season's series is called "Think Like a Terrorost" and is an important topic. The investigative reporter shows just how vulnerable the country is to a disaster.

Derek did an outstanding job and his music is just perfect for the report. He mentioned he used some GPO and GOS in the cues.

Be sure to tune in. If you miss it on TV you can watch the series online at the PBS website. Here is the link:
    http://www.pbs.org/wnet/expose/?camp...rts_2007-06-22

Fantastic work Derek and thanks for letting us know about this show.

Wishing you many more successes!

Gary Garritan

Re: Derekderek on PBS "Investigative Reports"

Oh no, i missed it. i read this very early in the morning and planned to watch but just forgot all about it. Maybe they will archive it, i think they do that so you can see past shows on their site, if I'm not mistaken.

Congrats you to Derek, i also hope you have many more successes like this, and sorry i missed it.

Re: Derekderek on PBS "Investigative Reports"

Hey cool, thanks for the props, Gary! Hopefully one of the GPO cues will surface soon in the season. It was a fun project (not least because of the awesome people at Thirteen/PBS).

Leaf, here is the easiest way to catch it online:

http://www.pbs.org/expose

Click on "Watch Online" and you'll catch a new episode every Wednesday before it premieres on TV.

Thanks again, Gary!

P.S. I should mention that the "Opening Credits" and "Funding" themes are the work of my boss, Doug Cuomo. He did the cues for last season (It was called "AIR:America's Investigative Reports" last year).

Thumbs up Re: Derekderek on PBS "Investigative Reports"

Thanks for the link Derek! I watched the first three parts they have on there, yes bet that was a fun project. I'll be watching and listening for your cues.

Best Regards,
    David

Go Back to forum