• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio and Henry VIII

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio and Henry VIII

It is interesting that now sometimes a week go by and no problems are comming up, at least on this Forum.So, here is some entertainment:
    Since I just finished reading M.George's Henry the VIII, autobiography, one sentence grabbed my attention (besides this was an excellent book) and I tought to share it with you. It was,supposedly,said by Henry Howard, a politician and poet in 1545:

"We sit in our little rooms, composing for ourselves, but believing that all men must feel the same. We are alone, but united with every human beeing- if we are good. If we are bad, we are united with nothing, and no one.
    The frightening thing is that, sitting in the little room one does not know which category one belongs. One must sit there in faith."

Have the faith, all of you. I have this printed out at my "little room", and sometimes (often), I look up to gain back some faith.

Ted

Re: Gigastudio and Henry VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Vanya
    The frightening thing is that, sitting in the little room one does not know which category one belongs. One must sit there in faith.
    Or get out of the room once in a while and see the outside world

- G

Go Back to forum