• Register
  • Help

Topic: Recording with KP2 - how?

Share/Bookmark

Question Recording with KP2 - how?

In the older version of KP the GPO studio offer the posibility of record you work. But with this new KP2 it´s seems not possible. I has tried to do so by using Sound Forge, at the beguining all was OK. But when I increase the number of the instrument dowloaded my computer get frozen......

Any advice??

Andres Rodriguez

Re: Recording with KP2 - how?

I use KP1 (I think!) rather than KP2, and Sonar rather than Sound Forge, so I'm not the best person to answer your question. But when you say your computer freeze up with too many instruments, it made me think you may have run out of memory.
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Quote Originally Posted by diligamus
    I use KP1 (I think!) rather than KP2, and Sonar rather than Sound Forge, so I'm not the best person to answer your question. But when you say your computer freeze up with too many instruments, it made me think you may have run out of memory.
    I should have to say that my computer has 2G Ram of memory and a procesor 2.40 Ghrz.....it´s not memory enough??

Quote Originally Posted by androdriguez
    computer has 2G Ram of memory and a procesor 2.40 Ghrz.....it´s not memory enough??
    I don't know. I don't have the same software as you. It's one possibility. But it may be something else.
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Go Back to forum