• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Beat Bandit: New REX library for RMX users

Share/Bookmark

Smile Beat Bandit: New REX library for RMX users

Beat Bandit: Hans Scheffler Edition (New!)
    There's a good chance you've been using sounds designed by Hans Scheffler for years and never knew it. His audio and musical expertise have been put to use in products by Access, Apple, Emagic, G-Media, Roland, ReFX and Spectrasonics.

Now, Hans brings his skills to the Nine Volt Audio release Beat Bandit: a modular REX-based loop library of electronic drums and rhythms.

Scheffler's unique style and global rhythms makes the Beat Bandit grooves appropriate for a wide range of musical genres. And with every element of each full-mix loop broken into individual loops, users can mix and match parts to create their own customized beats.

Stylus RMX users will be pleased to find Beat Bandit organized in a familiar and easy-to-navigate selection of 60 "Beat Suites" and 10 "Element" style folders for quick access to a large selection of individual kick, snare, hi-hat and percussion loops. The addition of 100 Kit and Multi presets makes this collection a must have for any Stylus RMX user.

And as with all of Nine Volt Audio's current releases, Beat Bandit is part of the BPM Flex Series which means tempos are unrestrained and can be used at virtually any BPM without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts!
    No matter if you use Stylus RMX, Reason or any other REX2 player, Beat Bandit's cool grooves and immense flexibility make it an irresistible go-to source for any kind of track.

Hans Scheffler has contributed to the following list of selected hardware & software works:

Access: Virus B, Virus C, Virus TI
    Emagic: Sculpture, ES2, UltraBeat
    G-Media: MiniMonstah
    Roland: JP-8000, XV-Series, Fantom Series, MC-Series, SRX Series, V-Synth XT/GT
    ReFX: Nexus Expansion
    Spectrasonics: Stylus RMX

Click here to watch the product video.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Re: Beat Bandit: New REX library for RMX users

Sounds really good! Here comes Z old Credit Card!
    www.energiestudios.com

i want it!

i was just waiting to see if a discount email was going to come my way.......?

i love the 3 other titles!

and there it is....

ron meza

Hi Ron,

Drop me a line at info@ninevoltaudio.com.

Thanks!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

i have them all as well and they are FANTASTIC!

Well-thanks for all the kind words.
    This is the first product that i was involved in that has my name on the frontcover and as you can imagine i am pretty excited about this.
    I hope you have as much fun using it as i had putting it together.
    The modular approach should guarantee for endless combinations and will keep you busy making new beats for quite some time!

best regards
    Hans

Wouw, sounds fantatsic, Hans, great stuff..

Frank
    -----
    Check out http://www.particular-sound.de
    -----

Super collection of beats, blips, smacks and wacks! Very imaginative and musical programming, as usual, from you, Hans. I'm really enjoying making my own multis, using the well-laid out instrument categories. There are soooo many possibilities! I even managed to add some extra edge to this set by using the Flame Distortion on a bunch of elements, and running the whole thing at 140bpm. Here's a link to my Multi (to be played at at least 140) for those who are lucky enough to already own this library:

http://nedfx.com/BreakBandit.mlt_rmx.zip

Hi Ned,

So glad you're digging Beat Bandit!

I checked out the multi you posted: really cool!
    In addition to the overall drum beat, I liked the way you tweaked the bassline. Lots o' Edit Groups.

Thanks!

ps: would've responded earlier but I just got back from a bit of traveling.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Hi Ned,
    thanks for posting the multi.
    You are using BB exactly as intented.
    Kyle did a great job to make sure that the way the folders are organized make it easy to create your own beats by combining the seperate elements.

best
    Hans

Go Back to forum