• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Garritan Jabb User

New Garritan Jabb User

Just introducing myself to the Forums.
    I'm Dennis Yadon, I live in Puyallup, WA, and presently I'm teaching part time at Green River College, Riding my motorcycle, and continuing my musical work using some of these great tools available for the computer.

I have a Mac Pro 2.6, and a Kurzweil PC88 for playing into the machine and for gigs.

I haven't gotten into JABB yet, but it's loaded and ready whenever I get there!

Re: New Garritan Jabb User

Hi, Dennis

Welcome to the Forums, and thanks for the introductory post.

You're in for a big treat with JABB. If you're already familiar with MIDI, just be prepared that the Garritan libraries, JABB and GPO, have unique ways of implementing MIDI controllers. The manual is a Must Look At First kind of manual--you'll save yourself some confusion by taking a look at that first.

Looking forward to your future posts, and hopefully to music you'll post for us to hear in The Listening Room!

Randy B.

Orcas Island

Re: New Garritan Jabb User

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to the forum!

I know Puyallup well and played my harp at the Puyallup fair there years ago (too many scones). Our lead programmer Tom is close by too.
    Glad you can join us. Here we share music and help each other out to get the best from our musical tools.

Looking forward to your participation in the forum.

My best,

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum