• Register
  • Help

Topic: Alto Sax 2 Lite not allowing polyphony

Alto Sax 2 Lite not allowing polyphony

I read the recent topic about this, but I'm still having trouble. I'm using the full version of kontakt 2. I've loaded Alto Sax 2 Lite from the lite folder. I've increased the max voices from 1 to 4. Still no polyphony. Alto Sax 1 and 3 work great. For some reason Alto Sax 2 doesn't allow polyphony. Any thoughts or should I just reinstall the samples?

Re: Alto Sax 2 Lite not allowing polyphony

To quote from Tom Hopkins post :

"With the one exception I mentioned in another thread they can be adjusted for greater polyphony. The exception is Alto 2 which will be fixed in the next update."
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Hi, Aric

Richard has the answer there for you--Bet you thought you were going nuts!

Meanwhile--I hope you're not planning on using the lite versions for your final recordings, just so you can get more than one line out of an instrument? Because obviously you'll get a much more realistic result using the Saxes in their full versions with the monophonic output they should have. - ? -

Randy B.

Thanks Richard. I suppose it helps to read the entire thread

Go Back to forum