• Register
  • Help

Topic: Awards for best listener: germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor

Share/Bookmark

Awards for best listener: germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor

We have been getting some very favorable comments about several particular members who have been helpful listeners in the Listening Room. ASome that deserve mention are germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor.

The four of you get free software or a library for being good listeners. Thanks for your constructive comments and helpful spirit in this forum.

Many are good listeners and there are already more worthy candidates for the next time. Keep on Listening and you can be our next winner.

We'll keep doing this from time to time.

Congratulations germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor. Please email me for your prizes.

Happy listening,

Gary

Re: Awards for best listener: germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor

That is a terrific gesture, Gary! A good listener is the greatest gift to an artist and deserves no less.

Regards Matt

Thumbs up Re: Awards for best listener: germancomponist, JSP2, rpearl & Michael A. Wiktor

Waahooo! It's always great to hear news such as this! Congratulations to your ears as well!
    Styxx

Congratulations to the four of you, and many thanks for all your listening!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Congratulations, guys! Well deserved.

Listening and commenting is the lifeblood of the Listening Room;
    keep on listening!

All my best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Wow! I'm stunned and speechless, and that doesn't happen too often - well the speechless is rare; I get stunned easily...

I have to say that it is easy to contribute comments in the Listening Room, as there are so many wonderful posts!

Still speechless...

Thanks, Gary!
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Whow..., I am speechless... . (sprachlos-in german)

I'm deeply honored. Thank you so very much Gary!

And, many thanks to many others here, for their friendly help to me to translate many words right.

Thanks again and always my best!

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

That is why this place feels like home and I find myself here several time a day. I know I learn something valuable, hear something that is inspirational and see the benefits of being a good listener. I have heard some of the most beautiful music on earth here.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

As I said on the companion thread over in The Listening Room--

CONGRATULAIONS!
    to Gary Garritan
    and the great "listeners"
    he's rewarding so generously!

(applause for Gary and these four great guys-
    Gunther, JSP2, Ron Pearl & Michael A. Wiktor)

Randy B.
    (rbowser) - The happy owner of The Strad which Gary surprised him with as a Listening Room prize.
    Last edited by rbowser-; 06-28-2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: one too few applause smileys!

Congratulations winners!

Go Back to forum