Topic: It's Friday Again. Chat's open.

Share/Bookmark

It's Friday Again. Chat's open.

It's Friday and it's time for the chat.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Re: It's Friday Again. Chat's open.

It is not often that I can make to Chats and in the past they have been quite enjoyable. Unfortunately, today on chat the discussion of Harry Potter came up. I requested that no one would mention any of the the spoiler information that is circulating on the net. Some one decided to be the mother of all spoilers and decided to pass along the very information that I hoped would not be discussed. This then will be the reason I'll not be joining chats until after the I've read the book. It it requires that I not visit the NothernSounds forum for a while then I'll do that as well.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

It's Friday chat again!

See you in chatner.

And Samantha, there's all sorts of speculation on the internet about the book. Perhaps no one knows but the author. So please join us.

It's Sunday again!

Samantha, don't believe any spoilers at this point. It's several weeks before the book's release. The books are being printed in a locked room with minimal access and all lights are required to be off in that room (according to reports I've read). And the chance of the servers being hacked and the book being revealed, as shown in the recent set of supposed spoilers is extremely unlikely. I would be surprised if those servers that control printing ever get to see any network. However, I would keep away from the internet during the few days leading up to the book's release. If you are really worried, cut yourself off from all forms of communication for the last 24-48 hours before release as that's the time period when the books arrive at the stores and are more susceptible to plot leaks.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Go Back to forum