• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Orchestrator/Arranger Wanted

Orcas Island

Orchestrator/Arranger Wanted

A company called today in need of "an inventive arranger/orchestrator who has the mini studio and gear to produce, with their direction, finished scores then record CD ready to mix and master with print out of score."

Must be on the classical/contemporary approach and full orchestra spectrum to work with. So good knowledge of GPO, working with live musicians and knowledge of ethnic music also a plus.

The company wants "a long term relationship with a composer/orchestrator/ arranger who understands the various objectives we are trying to achieve".

If you are interested, please let us know and we will forward your name to the company.

Gary Garritan

Re: Orchestrator/Arranger Wanted

I am very interested. Please pass on my name. I use Sibelius, but if the program to produce the scores is important, I would consider picking up Finale as well for an on-going relationship of this sort.

I think you are familiar with some of my work I have uploaded. I have also worked with live musicians all my life, including playing in several orchestras. I also have knowledge of quite a bit of "ethnic" instruments, and have multiple libraries that include hundreds of them.

- Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

You can add my name to the list - sounds interesting.
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

I would like to try my hand at this as well.

I'm in. Nothing beats a failure but a try! Thanks Gary.
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Does it require owning GPO?

I'd be grateful if you submitted my e-mail as well.

Hi Gary,

Please count me in.

You can hear some of my porfolio here:

My email -> jddamas@gmail.com

Does this require being in the US? If not, please add my email - david@darthbecks.free-online.co.uk Full name, Dave Mayson. Thanks Gary.

I find this a tad weird (not a lot though).

with this process, Gary has to forward all e-mails and they have to send requests/directions to all of us, or ask for CV/portfolio from all of us. twice the job really.

either way:

and since I don't know what will be forwarded:

Diploma in piano with distinction (and 1st prize), harmony, counterpoint, MMus in composition with distinction, PhD in composition 3rd year.

No idea about ethnic instruments really, but I guess I could buy if needed.

my site/portfolio: www.nikolas-sideris.com

Go Back to forum