• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk Groupbuy - Only one week left!

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk Groupbuy - Only one week left!

Now it's only one week left of the SampleTekk groupbuy.
    50% discount on EVERYTHING!!!!
    Click here to visit SampleTekk and join the Group Buy!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Groupbuy - Only one week left!

what sampletekk products do you all recommend. Recorders seem unique. what else?

Well I dont own it yet but TBO is awesome and so is White Grand. I own Akoustik Piano and as soon as I get some money to spare I will get TBO. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by matolen
    what sampletekk products do you all recommend. Recorders seem unique. what else?
    There are some different stuff, if that's what your after, (besides freakishy BIIIG pianos....)

Check out these
    Solina String, http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail...VER-033-FORMAT It's a bit cheesy, but have been used in some classical songs, (Ozzys, Mr Crawley!) Also, you can add reverb and phaser and go how psycedelic you want!

Some cool organs http://www.sampletekk.com/products.php?cat=47
    You have Theater Organ, a small good sounding Positif Organ, and of course, for all you Tom Waits fans out there, the Pump Organ

Talking about Tom Waits, this piano is a bit old, but it's still my baby:
    The Rain Piano, http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail...VER-004-FORMAT
    If you have all other sampled pianos, and don't have this, you are missing out. It's really one of a kind!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by matolen
    As of Worra's last group buy, I recommend Black Grand. And as of today, I recommend TBO.

Based on these 2, I think I'm safe in saying, you can't go wrong with any Sampletekk piano.

Hope there's no objections to me asking this here - but I need the web address for the direct download page please - Ive lost it in my records.

Looking forward to using the Black Grand!

chrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gesticulator01
    Hope there's no objections to me asking this here - but I need the web address for the direct download page please - Ive lost it in my records.

Looking forward to using the Black Grand!

chrs.
    You should e-mail Worra about it. I am sure he can help you. A more helpful guy is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    You should e-mail Worra about it. I am sure he can help you. A more helpful guy is hard to find.
    Yes - I think youre right .

Quote Originally Posted by Gesticulator01
    Yes - I think youre right .
    Hi. I sent you a mail yesterday and also a private message here. I hope you have all you need now!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Hi. I sent you a mail yesterday and also a private message here. I hope you have all you need now!
    Got it - thanks very much.

By the way - I've been using the Rain piano on some scoring (rescoring?) for an old silent film, its a pretty unique sounding instrument and very good value.

Go Back to forum