• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thank You Gary

Thank You Gary

I just spent about two and a half hours in the Principles of Orchestration section. I've certainly learned far more than I knew before I started.

You are a blessing to the whole human race for this generation and generations to follow.

People like me who can not attend university for whatever reason can learn as much informatin if not more from this course you have provided.

So that you know your presence here on earth has enriched my life more than I could have ever dreamed. I dared to dream a dream for more than thirty years ago, but hope like a flame had slowly faded to a tiny ember, a mear spark and then I found MakeMusic and ultimately Garritan Personal Orchestra. Now my life has a new and fresher meaning. The tiny ember is now a bond fire of hope, inspiration and anticipation.

From the depths of my soul's life force I give thanks to the Creator of all that is and will ever be for giving you life, a vision and a passion for making it possible for someone like me to realize my vision and the means to express my true passionate self in music.

I pray that all that Heaven will allow for you will be with unending abundance, health and wealth beyound your wildest dreams. It is my prayer that this will be your daily bread. When you lay you head on your pillow to sleep, I pray for you the peace that surpasses all understanding, because you have been instrumental in mending a broken heart and shattered dreams for me.

Thank You Gary Garritan!
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Thank You Gary

Ah yes Samantha I concur.

South of the Ohio River

Re: Thank You Gary

What a beautiful post, Samantha. May your dreams all happen for you during the remainder of your lifetime. Thanks for putting into words what many of us feel every day but forget to take the time to express.
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Calgary, AB, Canada

You know.... that just about says it all.

...and yet, for all we have to be grateful for, Gary still goes and delivers even MORE! I mean... those contributions to included sounds in Finale and Sibelius? Words fail me.

I'll bet he's got even more awesome stuff up his sleeves.
    "AAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" -- Charlie Brown

that's a wonderful post Samantha!

I agree wholeheartedly.

Orcas Island

These are very kind words. Happy to be of service and glad you are benefiting.

A very heartfelt 'Thank You'.

My best,

Bologna (Italy)

Amen, Samantha.

You couldn't express it better than this.
    "The gold of Captain Rich" - a danbergam's short-movie -> http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=62264

I said goodbye -> http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55669

"Musico ergo sum."
    "GPO : composer = unicorn : R.P.G. player
    Well, the unicorn is to be imagined... but GPO's real!"

Samantha, I agree 100%!

Gary and this forum gives me so very much input!

Thanks to MR. Garritan and the great team!

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Go Back to forum