• Register
  • Help

Topic: panflute tj

Share/Bookmark

panflute tj

Hi all,

I have the twice : overblown and vibsus programs. I have converted them in kontakt format and I have a problem with the vibsus program. I don' t know if it is when I did the conversion, but the problem is that I don't have the giga program any more.
    Could someone tell me where I can find it ? ( and if a kontakt program already exists, it would be ok too !)

Thanks for your help

Re: panflute tj

Quote Originally Posted by Didou
    Hi all,

I have the twice : overblown and vibsus programs. I have converted them in kontakt format and I have a problem with the vibsus program. I don' t know if it is when I did the conversion, but the problem is that I don't have the giga program any more.
    Could someone tell me where I can find it ? ( and if a kontakt program already exists, it would be ok too !)

Thanks for your help
    I think I still have the Giga program. I could email it you if Thomas doesn't mind.

Thanks Pingu.
    I sent you a PM

Did.

Hi pingu,

Don't know if you saw my pm... and if Thomas doesn't mind for the panflute;-)

Did.

Quote Originally Posted by Didou
    Hi pingu,

Don't know if you saw my pm... and if Thomas doesn't mind for the panflute;-)

Did.
    Sorry - I'm not sure how I missed your PM. I've just got in the door following a trip supervising 50 school kids in Germany. We were on the road for 19 hours, stopping every 10km to pour more bottled water into the bus' radiator; and I didn't sleep there, due to the crap the kids got up to well into every night - so I suspect I'm going to sleep for a lot of today. But when I wake up I'll find the file and email it to you.

Go Back to forum