• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Rememberances" (rewrite and remix)

Share/Bookmark

"Rememberances" (rewrite and remix)

All,

I did a rewrite and remix of my "Rememberances", mostly string thing. It is all GPO.

Caution: The volume is loud from the beginning.

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Rememberances" (rewrite and remix)

Good morning, my Texan friend with music in his veins.

It's a pleasure to lean back and let this elegantly crafted piece wash over me. I was especially taken with the minor segment starting around 2:20.

If you had half the satisfaction in fleshing this composition out in the new version as I had in listening to it, then you must have had a very good time indeed.

Thank you, Larry, once again for your delightful music.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Good morning, my Texan friend with music in his veins.

It's a pleasure to lean back and let this elegantly crafted piece wash over me. I was especially taken with the minor segment starting around 2:20.

If you had half the satisfaction in fleshing this composition out in the new version as I had in listening to it, then you must have had a very good time indeed.

Thank you, Larry, once again for your delightful music.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    ...and thank you for the good review and compliments.

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi Larry,

it is monday again and surprise what happened.. a good old, fine, nice sounding, lushed violins composition. I liked it very very much.
    After a weekend of troubles with my sound-hardware/-software and a new installation of XP, this is what I needed.

Thank you for posting,

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Hi Larry,

it is monday again and surprise what happened.. a good old, fine, nice sounding, lushed violins composition. I liked it very very much.
    After a weekend of troubles with my sound-hardware/-software and a new installation of XP, this is what I needed.

Thank you for posting,

Raymond
    Thank you for having a listen, Mr. Ray. I appreciate your support.

Dank u zeer. Een goede dag verder! (Is that correct?)

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Thank you for having a listen, Mr. Ray. I appreciate your support.

Dank u zeer. Een goede dag verder! (Is that correct?)

Regards,

Larry
    Almost(Bijna). "Dank U zeer" is very formal, but correct. Among friends one says: Dankjewel (written also as: dank je wel).
    "Een goede dag verder" is correct but not said. One says: "nog een plezierige dag" or "nog een fijne dag" (in english: have a fine day).

Ik apprecieer jouw pogingen om Nederlands te schrijven. Ga zo door en binnenkort schrijf en spreek je de mooiste taal van de wereld.
    [I appreciate your efforts writing Dutch. Go on this way and soon you will write and speak the most beautiful language on earth]

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Almost(Bijna). "Dank U zeer" is very formal, but correct. Among friends one says: Dankjewel (written also as: dank je wel).
    "Een goede dag verder" is correct but not said. One says: "nog een plezierige dag" or "nog een fijne dag" (in english: have a fine day).

Ik apprecieer jouw pogingen om Nederlands te schrijven. Ga zo door en binnenkort schrijf en spreek je de mooiste taal van de wereld.
    [I appreciate your efforts writing Dutch. Go on this way and soon you will write and speak the most beautiful language on earth]

Raymond
    Thank you for the Dutch lesson.

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Wow, Mr. Larry what a brilliant, vibrant, and energetic work! Makes one want to get up and go run anywhere; stop and spin in a circle with their arms stretched out and fall on the ground! Nice one.

Mr. Michael
    "...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com

I liked your Rememberances. It sort of has a eastern european feel to it. The big sound.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Wiktor
    Wow, Mr. Larry what a brilliant, vibrant, and energetic work! Makes one want to get up and go run anywhere; stop and spin in a circle with their arms stretched out and fall on the ground! Nice one.

Mr. Michael
    Good grief! Does it inspire all of that? This could be dangerous. Maybe it's good music to play in the background while you exercise.

Thanks for listening.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast