• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I need native american flute samples?

Share/Bookmark

I need native american flute samples?

Does anyone know of any native american flute samples.I think East West has some but not shure of the sound or articulations .I would prefer somthing that could control vibrato.Any sugestions. Thanks

Re: I need native american flute samples?

Celtic Wind has some Flutes that will work in that style, very good library

Bela D Media.
    www.energiestudios.com

+1 on Bela D. Media's Celtic Wind. You will be astounded by its expressiveness and ease of playability. The flutes would work very well in a Native American context.

SPIRIT VOICES: NATIVE AMERICAN FLUTES---GIGASAMPLER

used to be sold by Bigga Giggas

don't know here they can be found.

Thanks everyone for your help.I do own spirit voices sample set but they leave much to be desired.I purchased a real flute but the thing was so out of tune it was ridicules.I guess I would have to spend a lot for a great sounding flute.I listened to celtic winds and it sounds as if that is about as close as it gets .

Celtic wind is awesome, some very nice flutes, I play silver flute as well as have a Native American flute. I think celtic wind is just beatiful. Very playable patches.
    www.energiestudios.com

Stephen McMahan ,My wife bought me the flute on ebay as a present so I don't know who made it.Thanks for the buying tips.If I buy one some day who do you recomend.You said you made them so I asume you sell them? I have the Carlos Nakai CD "Inner voices " He starts the first song with a very low pitched flute which I would love to find out what key or flute he was using ,any idea ? The Flute sounds gorges.

I forgot to ask who ever has Celtic winds what are the lowest pitches on there flutes.I am not 100% shure for the demoes on the site.

Yeah, one of the flutes it has goes down to a low F.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen McMahan
    ...and contrary to what has been mentioned about Tari's version in Bela D (not to take anything away from the rest of the lib) - still far off the mark.
    Stephen
    The continual praise for Anthology is posted by individuals who actually own the product. I think they would be the best source of input to those who are considering purchasing.

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum