• Register
  • Help

Topic: Notion's future: mockups, demos, etc.

Share/Bookmark

Notion's future: mockups, demos, etc.

I would really like to see Notion improve to the point where sample libraries like VSL, etc. would not be needed anymore to get realistic mockups. I think it's getting there, but some things ( ie. brass) need improvement. I think this issue is really important because there are many of us out there that really like to work just in notation.

It would be nice for the strings to really flow gracefully in a legato section, but even with using slurs it sounds disconnected at times.

I have nothing but confidence that Notion will get there eventually!

Mike (still anxiously awaiting expanded strings II announcement )

Re: Notion's future: mockups, demos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH
    I would really like to see Notion improve to the point where sample libraries like VSL, etc. would not be needed anymore to get realistic mockups. I think it's getting there, but some things ( ie. brass) need improvement. I think this issue is really important because there are many of us out there that really like to work just in notation.

It would be nice for the strings to really flow gracefully in a legato section, but even with using slurs it sounds disconnected at times.

I have nothing but confidence that Notion will get there eventually!

Mike (still anxiously awaiting expanded strings II announcement )
    I'm with ya Mike. I do use VSL myself for mockups as sometimes I don't have the budget to hire real musicians. Nothing would please me more than to use NOTION for ALL projects in the future. I know it's getting there though.

Go Back to forum