• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Independance Day Everyone!

Happy Independance Day Everyone!

This is of course a USA celebration, but my wish for everyone in the world is peace.
    Although there will always be war and terror, I hope the following week will provide a glimpse of hope for peace on Earth.

Re: Happy Independance Day Everyone!

Thanks, Dan

Your wish for peace lives in the hearts of everyone on the Earth who isn't bent on usurping, controlling, dominating, using.

The germ of true peace begins with each individual in the way he interacts with the people he comes in contact with--no agendas, no needs to thwart, humiliate or subjugate.

And there is no higher language of peace than that in The Arts--music, drama, poetry, literature, dance, painting. Those of us involved in The Arts are truly fortunate and blessed.

When we don't pervert The Arts into prostletyzing for any particular philosophy, religion, or world view, then we may actually earn the sacred designation of Artist if others deem fit.

Happy Independence From Tyranny Day--one and all.

Randy B.

I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July! As Dan said, may you be at peace no matter where in the world you are.

Happy Independence Day!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Yes, DITTO on the PEACE on EARTH.

Happy 4th everyone............
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Orcas Island

Happy 231sh Birthday USA!

Wishing our fellow American forum members a Happy Indepenence Day!

Enjoy the parades, fireworks, barbeques, apple pie, festivities and whatever you're doing to celebrate.

Be safe and have fun .

Gary Garritan

Dallas, TX

Happy Independance Day to all, may your day be blessed. Ditto to Dan's wish for world peace. Here in Dallas we are having monsoons, it has rained everyday for many days, possibly more than a month, hope everyone stays above water and off the roads that are going under. Pray that Lake Texoma does not rise to 35 ft, I think it is above 30 now. Both times in history when they opened the dam, it caused severe flooding in Dallas' low lying areas where many very poor people live.

Best Regards,

Hello my friends sooo far away from here, and also sooo near, here!

Unfortunate that my country has a so sad history. So I can celebrate never as marvelously as you can do. I however always remember that you American has freed us!

I whish you all a HAPPY 4th of July!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen McMahan
    "Bah, Humbug!"

Oooops - wrong holiday.

Oh, Stephen,

what do you mean with "Humbag", can you me explain that?
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Go Back to forum