• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Get ready for 777!!

Share/Bookmark

Get ready for 777!!

Remember just last year it was 6/6/6 and the world did not come to an end? (or maybe it did and I missed it).

This year it's 7/7/7 and this could be our luckiest day yet. It's shaping up to be a sensational time. Wedding planners are reporting it will be the most popular wedding day. And some sites are sreporting a harmonic shift will take place on that day.

What does our resident Swami say?

Re: Get ready for 777!!

actually, technically, it's not 7, 7, 7.... as the year is 2007, which is a "9", so it's actually...

yes...

The Number 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Carrey was RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy you for got one thing. The number 9 is always thrown out and ultimately you are left with 0. 7+7+7 = 21 and 2+1 = 3
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

It's the most sevenest day since 7/7/1977! There won't be a sevener day until 7/7/2077! Wowzeroonie!
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Today:

Tomorrow:

Sorry, couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Penigar
    Cowboy you for got one thing. The number 9 is always thrown out and ultimately you are left with 0. 7+7+7 = 21 and 2+1 = 3
    I guess my sister will beg to differ... since all the numerals are used in her new book on numerology that is coming out next month (Doubleday I think)

Lightbulb Re: Get ready for 777!!

Well it's the seventh day of the week, so you still got three sevens even if you don't use the year, which is definitly a seven not a nine, because it's the seventh year of this century and the seventh year of this millinium... which is biblically the seventh millinium... and what about seven oclock which only happens once in the AM and once in the PM? I think it's a sign, because here it has rained for fourty days and fourty nights and as far as i know no one thought to build an ark, but according to reliable sources we wont need one this time .

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen McMahan
    Ya - lottery sales are through the roof - everyone figures it's got to be their lucky day - thing is tho that with all the increased sales the odds of winning have gone way down.

Another case of M2L (Mickey Mouse Logic.)

Stephen
    I don't even think you'll need a lotto ticket, so may sevens coming up that money and diamonds and stuff will be falling out the sky.

I'm planning on finding a big bag of money lying out on the street tomorrow.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Does "harmonic shift" mean that J.S. Bach's famous Air will now be played on a G# string?

-Chris
    There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Go Back to forum