• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: JABB kp2 library doesn't show in Kontakt Player 2

Share/Bookmark

JABB kp2 library doesn't show in Kontakt Player 2

Just installed Finale 2007 with the Finale version of GPO. Then I installed JABB, which worked fine as well. Then I installed the KP2 update and now things are going wrong.
    Why can't I see the JABB library in the browser of Kontakt Player 2 ?
    The finale GPO is there but not JABB.
    How can I tell the kontaktplayer to find the library ?

Re: JABB kp2 library doesn't show in Kontakt Player 2

It's the same issue with Sibelius 5 - the KP2 recognizes GPO, but not JABB. There is a a simple enough workaround, but it would be nice if it coule be integrated.
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

JABB KP2 needs KP2.2.2 or newer. Make sure KontaktPlayer2.dll v.2.2.2 is in you VST folder. Otherwise the VST plugin won't see JABB.

Thanks Nickie, now everything SEEMS to work fine.
    Mange tak for hjälpen

Quote Originally Posted by cv musik
    Thanks Nickie, now everything SEEMS to work fine.
    Mange tak for hjälpen
    Velbekomme (You're wellcome)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    JABB KP2 needs KP2.2.2 or newer. Make sure KontaktPlayer2.dll v.2.2.2 is in you VST folder. Otherwise the VST plugin won't see JABB.
    Hi,
    is there the same issue with JABB as there is with GPO regarding needing to install KP2.2.2 before KP2.2.3? Are there files in KP2.2.2 that are mising in the later version?

Thanks,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    Hi,
    is there the same issue with JABB as there is with GPO regarding needing to install KP2.2.2 before KP2.2.3? Are there files in KP2.2.2 that are mising in the later version?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Exactly the same. The 2.2.2 update has the JABB KP2 .nki files, 2.2.3 doesn't.

Exactly the same. The 2.2.2 update has the JABB KP2 .nki files, 2.2.3 doesn't.
    That is what I feared. I have been on to NI for a month regarding a missing download link for KP2 2.2.2 for JABB, - it was there in the Service Centre a month ago but for some reason the download became corrupted and wouldn't unzip. Since then the link has disappeared (believe me, I've tried everything). The NI technical help assistant has since gone on holiday and his backup is refusing to respond to my emails.

Anyone from Garritan able to help? The link for KP 2.2.3 is up on the NI site and so I just need these .nki files.

Regards,
    Steve

Why don't you download it directly from http://www.native-instruments.com/ | Support | Update Manager once their server is up again. Links usually don't disappear from there.

Why don't you download it directly from http://www.native-instruments.com/ | Support | Update Manager once their server is up again. Links usually don't disappear from there.
    Not usually maybe Nickie, but in this case it has.
    Steve

Go Back to forum