• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sample Tekk GS3 to ESX 24

Share/Bookmark

Sample Tekk GS3 to ESX 24(resolved)

FYI, Per has sent replacement disks for TBO that are multi-platform now and allowed me to re-download 7CC Jr again.
    Thanks Per

Good morning

I've sent an email 2x's now to Sample Tekk, knowing they've just had another group buy etc. I have TBO in GS3 DVD's and 7C's Jr in GS3 as a download.
    I've since gone with a Mac Pro and would like to have these 2 piano's in EXS format.
    Is that possible?
    Thanks for any advice.
    Brian

Re: Sample Tekk GS3 to ESX 24

The EXS can't convert GIGA 3 samples, and it's my understanding that none of the 3rd party conversion apps can either (if I'm wrong on that, someone please correct me)

I think ultimately, getting the EXS version from Worra would be the way to go. There may be modified samples in the EXS version (release samples come to mind), so you may have to get a new install DVD. Maybe something can be worked out with him...

Quote Originally Posted by seclusion
    Good morning

I've sent an email 2x's now to Sample Tekk, knowing they've just had another group buy etc. I have TBO in GS3 DVD's and 7C's Jr in GS3 as a download.
    I've since gone with a Mac Pro and would like to have these 2 piano's in EXS format.
    Is that possible?
    Thanks for any advice.
    Brian
    Hi Brian.

I can provide you with links for the EXS24 version. Crossgrades between platforms are free for SampleTekk instruments.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

That'd be great Worra.

I sent an email again this morning with my info
    coreconcepts at sympatico.ca
    Thank-you

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Crossgrades between platforms are free for SampleTekk instruments.
    No way. I didn't know that. I just bought Renaissance Flutes for GS3. I was debating over getting the Kontakt version.

Hey Worra

Is it possible to get a hold of the EXS version of TB and 7CG Jr.?
    I've sent a few more emails that I haven't heard back about a link.
    Thanks
    Brian

Hello? Is there anything I can do?

Unhappy Re: Sample Tekk GS3 to ESX 24

Wow this is discouraging! 4 emails and I still haven't heard anything from Sample Tekk.

HEY PER

I'm getting tired of trying to get a hold of someone to help me out.
    I've emailed many times, left messages at Northernsounds and still I have no resolution to this.
    Are you looking after this or am I faced with purchasing a different piano that works on my Mac.
    I'm not satisfied with this lack of support, again I have the TBO GS3 Dvd's and the 7C's Jr the files keep saying there are no files, even though they are all there. Frustrated that I am a paying customer and see your files that can be downloaded illegally has me wondering if that is my only alternative.
    F**K man, another week gone without!
    Thanks
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by seclusion
    HEY PER

I'm getting tired of trying to get a hold of someone to help me out.
    I've emailed many times, left messages at Northernsounds and still I have no resolution to this.
    Are you looking after this or am I faced with purchasing a different piano that works on my Mac.
    I'm not satisfied with this lack of support, again I have the TBO GS3 Dvd's and the 7C's Jr the files keep saying there are no files, even though they are all there. Frustrated that I am a paying customer and see your files that can be downloaded illegally has me wondering if that is my only alternative.
    F**K man, another week gone without!
    Thanks
    Brian

Sorry about the delay! You've got mail!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum