• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sunday Morning Worship (Atmosphere patch)

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Sunday Morning Worship (Atmosphere patch)

Being a Spectrasonics user for a few years now, I've always had my "go to" sounds and the patches that I've either combined or tweaked in some way to make them work.

Recently I put something together where the Sunday Morning Worship patch fit just perfectly and I have to say it sounds good. As do most of the sounds Eric and his team put together over the years....Distorted Reality 1 & 2 for sound design is just killer!!

So I have to once again say a big THANK YOU to Eric for all the great work he and his team do...you really do make inspiration easier with those great sounds.

But I do have to ask...where did the name for this patch come from? I'm just trying to picture the thought process that lead to this patch name.

Thanks a million,
    Dreamawake

Re: Sunday Morning Worship (Atmosphere patch)

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying our work. :-)

The name comes from that it's the type of patch I use when I play keys in our Worship band at Church on the weekends. It layers well with other sounds like Piano, real B-3, etc.

I think I'll be playing it this weekend in fact. :-)

So where can we hear this patch? Do you have a link?
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Sorry, I left out that the song you're looking for with the Sunday Morning Worship patch is called Lost Innocence.

The other one on there features the Cathedral String patch from Atmosphere pretty prominently.

Dreamawake

That's a great track! Thanks for posting it. I see why you were puzzled about the name now.
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Go Back to forum