• Register
  • Help

Topic: I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Share/Bookmark

Smile I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Hey all,
    I've been on the road creating partnerships, performing seminars, meeting with execs, running some projects and working with IBM on some product strategies the past few weeks. I am *exhausted*. Even worse, I'm on the road again for another 5 days before I get to be home again.

I've missed being on the board, I just am too tired at night to do anything but sleep. Even more I've missed making music and I really, really am going stir crazy about it.

The upside is in the past 3 weeks I've:

1) Ordered my crossgrade from Sibelius to Finale (I can't wait for HP!)

2) Received Waves Musicians Bundle II

3) Received Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 11 upgrade (video editing is sooo fun!)

And I am carefully weighing out how much trouble I would be in if Altiverb found its way to my door while I am out of town.

This is the biggest software delivery time period I have ever had and I can't do anything about it. Auuuggh!

Oh well, I guess I'll survive.

Just a quick glance here and there has shown pretty much all is well here. (Dan and Hannes, for what it is worth I don't think either one of you were insulting. Neither do I think Sam is trying to be. Just a bit of Internet mis-communication. It happens! You are all stand-up folks!)

Got to go for now and turn the chicken on the bar-b-q. Try to keep Randy in line and make sure Gary doesn't go hog wild and introduce something like an orchestral garbage can library.

See you on the flipside!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Hey, Kevin - 'Twas good to see you, thanks for the updates, glad you'll soon be working on music again--

BUT - "...Try to keep Randy in line..."

WhaaAAaat did that mean?

Randy
    staying in line--he thinks?
    (rbowser)

Hi Kevin, being busy is a good thing,
    Be safe, and come back home to get refreshed.

Dan

Smile Re: I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Hey, Kevin - 'Twas good to see you, thanks for the updates, glad you'll soon be working on music again--

BUT - "...Try to keep Randy in line..."

WhaaAAaat did that mean?

Randy
    staying in line--he thinks?
    (rbowser)
    *sigh* It was my failed attempt at humor. This is why I did not become a stand up comedian. The humor was in that you are a stalwart and friendly person without exception, hence the irony of the comment. Oh well, back to the comedic drawing board.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Talking Re: I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Where'd he go?
    Styxx

Howdy, LFO

"...*sigh* It was my failed attempt at humor..."

And my response was MY failed attempt at humor! --Ah yes, levity, humor, Ar AR AR!

Back to the keyboards with us--we're better there perhaps?

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Smile Re: I'm back and then I'm gone again. :(

Hang in there Keven, all that work will eventually run out it's cycle for you to rest and enjoy. Don;'t forget to save.

Go Back to forum