• Register
  • Help

Topic: K2 scripts and SSIS

K2 scripts and SSIS

Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing the SSIS (Sonivox now) String Collection for K2. I'm wondering, are there scripts that have been made for this collection, or that come with the collection from Sonivox/SSIS?

Thanks very much!

Steven J. Kukla

Re: K2 scripts and SSIS

any answer???

Customized Kontakt Scripts:

Provided by world-renowned scripters Nils Liberg and Robert (Big Bob) Villwock, these Legato and Vibrato scripts provide an intuitive, heavily tweakable set of real-time controls (which can be manipulated both on-screen and via midi CC) to create realistic performances with our amazing sampler instruments.
    Based on SIPS, I believe.

I'm curious what is up with Sonic Implants (Sonivox). I bought their String Library months ago. I tried to register online numerous times, with no luck. I"ve emailed them twice, no reply.

I have no idea if I'm on a current version, or if there are updates. I use the samples in all of my film projects.

I find it very troubling that there is no interest on their part to get me registerd and current.

Anybody having better luck with them?

Is somebody from the company reading this and going to contact me?

Mr. A.
    Nuendo 3/ Cubase 4.5 on XP sp2 QuadCore 2.66 Ghz VisionDaw Built DAW RME HDSP 96/52 into ProTools HD3 (digi192x6) on MacPro 3 Ghz... Farm PCs x (6) VisionDaw Machines PC Dual 2.66 Ghz w- Kontakt 3.5 w/ UAD Cards Midi Over Lan

Go Back to forum