• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Thank You!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Thank You!

The music in this room is so darn good it makes me thank God i found this place. To be in a forum community that has this kind of amazing tallent and variety, to teach, dazzle, inspire, and to fill ones computer and home such beautiful music and atmosphere, is an indescribable blessing.

Certainly I want to also thank all who post music here. I don't respond to everything i listen to, sometimes because i'm not able to stay here long in one sitting, sometimes don't respond just for a loss for words. You guys are my heros. And to those who are just starting out and post something a little rough around the edges, i learn and appreciate as much from you, your music, your tallent, and the responding posts as i do listening to the seasoned hands. The beauty and communication of your music does not go un-noticed on it's path to improvement, i'm sure many other listeners will agree.

I have not yet posted anything in here since getting GPO and JABB, but i'm working on it and hopefully it will be something good, but one thing is for sure, posting beside the people here will be a very proud moment for me

With much respect and admiration,
    David

Re: Thank You!

They grow nice people there in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi David -

I agree with you 100%. Everyone here in the Garritan community is fantastic. I have received such wonderful and encouraging help from them. Not to mention the inspiration from listening to the incredible compositions that grace this forum. I try to leave comments when I can - hopefully something helpful.

I look forward to hearing your first works with GPO and JABB and I hope that any comments I might be able to make will help you .

- Michael
    -----------------------------
    - Michael Fortunato

David "Leaf" - What a super post. This place really is pretty darned amazing isn't it? Incredible variety in music postings, always something wonderful and inspiring to hear. And the non-stop help and conversation on all the Garritan boards at Northern Sounds - It all makes for simply the best online community I've ever encountered.

Sure hope we get to hear some music from you when you're ready with a project.

And great to hear from you too, Michael "mfortunato" - and you too, Larry, Mr. Prolific in Texas.

Here's to all the fabulous people here and their great camaraderie.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Wow, what a coincidence!

I posted Monarch over at another forum (I won't mention names) a few days ago. I actually joined and left that forum over a year ago before I came here. To avoid sweeping generalizations I'll just say that this particular forum, the one I left, was incredibly smug and extremely elitist in my opinion. I won't go into detail but it makes me so happy I am a part of this forum and that I can receive so much diverse feedback and constructive criticism and then be able to help other composers or just give encouragement.

I don't think my piece will get much attention over at the other forum but what I've received here in the Garritan forum I regard as priceless.

Thanks!

Michael
    "...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com

Smile Re: Thank You!

Wow! Glad you are here and not there, Michael A. Wiktor. Glad you posted this so i would know about Monarch, what a magical tapestry you have created. I love it that it takes you on such a visual journey and agree with the those who posted in your thread.

Thanks Larry Alexandar, they grow nice people who are remarkable musicians in Tyler... and also some very good looking chicks.

Thanks Randy and Mfortunado (Micheal)!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    They grow nice people there in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.

Larry
    Ain't that more like "cultivate"?
    Yeah, I agree this place ezz nice to listen to!

With much respect and admiration to you, sir!
    Styxx

Yeah, I agree, it is cool place to express the music whether for the composers or listeners…

Long

I agree – a lot of talented people here. I really enjoy listening and wish I had more time to do so more often. So thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful music.
    Trent P. McDonald

Yes !
    You use fine words to describe what happens here all the days. It's just a fantastic community of music, many composers from many countries, with so much talent, and great helpers who don't hesitate to give sincer advice to other people.

Great post, for a great forum !

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast