• Register
  • Help

Topic: new guy

Share/Bookmark

new guy

My name is Ron and I just joined. I compose various styles of classical music using Sib4. This fall, when I get my school loans, I plan on purchasing Sib 5 W/GPO. I can't wait. A member here told me of this site while he was visiting a different site and said this place is more open and less elitist than the other site.

Hello to all.

Re: new guy

hmmm...

I wonder who that other person could be, but I have a pretty good idea on what the other site is... You can mention the site here you know, there's no harm, nor it would be considered spam...

Welcome Ron! hope you enjoy your stay here! looking forward to listening better renderings of your music with Sib 5/GPO!

welcome rolifer!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas
    hmmm...

I wonder who that other person could be, but I have a pretty good idea on what the other site is... You can mention the site here you know, there's no harm, nor it would be considered spam...

Welcome Ron! hope you enjoy your stay here! looking forward to listening better renderings of your music with Sib 5/GPO!
    I had a feeling you might be here as well (which is a good sign). Now I have 2 places to bug you. I hope you know, you are not included in the elitist category. It's just that the old school over there doesn't seem to be very inviting. I've heard good things about this site and hope they are all true.

Hi Rolifer,

Welcome to the forum..

Pull up a chair and pour yourself a beer..

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Welcome rolifer. I have been on nothernsounds two months now and learned a lot in my brief time here. Folks are very helpful.
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Go Back to forum