• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter

Orcas Island

Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter

A must for any electronic musician!

Are you unsure whether the electricity for your plug-ins are working?

"The Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter allows anyone to quickly and easily test the working condition of any wall socket. Simply insert the Vilcus into the socket in question... insert two fingers and the use becomes apparent instantly. But this is only scratching the surface of the device's utility. "

"After the pain subsided, those that survived reported a feeling of euphoria and well being. Upon further investigation on Wikipedia we realized that the rejuvenating effects of high-voltage electricity are well documented. It was even successfully used to treat insanity during the early 1800's.

"It includes adapters for European and US power outlets. Simply insert a finger in each hole, plug it in, and boom! You're in Electric Ladyland. This product might be popular with the Department of Homeland Security and their colleagues down at Gitmo."

"Into shocking experiences as a group? Lebedev has also designed a power strip into which you can plug multiple Vilcus units. "

Dallas, TX

Re: Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter

You forgot to mention they are looking for volunteers to beta test.

I was in a garage feeling around for the lightswitch, because i knew about where it was located. As it turned out, half of the plate that covers it was missing and i found the inside of the switch rather than the little on/off lever thingy. I was stuck to it for a second and then i was knocked away from it... which was a whole lot better than remaining stuck to it.

For about one second, the whole garage lit up where i could see everything. I then decided it would be best to open up the garage doors to let some light in, so i could see what the heck it was that i just touched. Funny thing is there was no lightbulb in the fixture, so it must have been me that lit up the garage for a second.

I think the feeling of euphoria was from realizing i was still alive.

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It was even successfully used to treat insanity during the early 1800's.
    Or maybe just to demonstrate insanity?

This gave this tired and cranky face a muchly needed smile and a hearty laugh! Thank you! LOL!!

P. S. Leaf - I've experienced similar situations. It hurts! The first experience taught me about the pain. The second experience confirmed that pain!
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Wink Re: Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter

I was able to get my hands on one of these on eBay for a paltry $1,999! So far I have really enjoyed it. I never did like having hair and I think my blackened fingertips look really cool!

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum