• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Topic: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Y'all,

    This is my "Organ Prelude In A Major" featuring the GPO pipe organ. I "borrowed" the theme from one of my very early compositions of a completely different type.

    There is no charge for listening.

    Caution: The beginning volume is high!

    My best to all,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    There is no charge for listening.
    You should have mentioned your bank account number. Donations??
    Nice work, Larry.

    Raymond

  3. #3

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Thank you...thank you. Did I forget to say thank you?

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Thank you...thank you. Did I forget to say thank you?
    No, but more important to you and us: how is your health now. I've read some alarming sentences......

    Raymond

  5. #5

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    I had two cardiac procedures (artery catherization and stent implantation) last week. Two of these invasive procedures in one week almost sent me to that big music room in the sky. It hasn't been pleasant lately. I am feeling semi-well now.

    Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Thank you for the delightful organ concert, Mr. Larry

    There's something that struck me as I listened and also looked at the thread, with Raymond's inquiry about your health:

    --Your music consistently has an energetic, optimistic tone to it which I always admire. Considering the things you've been going through recently, I think it's an especially inspiring accomplishment, producing music like this during difficult times.

    Thank you very much, Larry.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)

  7. #7

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Thank you for the delightful organ concert, Mr. Larry

    There's something that struck me as I listened and also looked at the thread, with Raymond's inquiry about your health:

    --Your music consistently has an energetic, optimistic tone to it which I always admire. Considering the things you've been going through recently, I think it's an especially inspiring accomplishment, producing music like this during difficult times.

    Thank you very much, Larry.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    Awww, it's nuthin'. ...and I am mentally challenged too.

    Thank YOU, Mr. Randy.

    Sincerefully,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    You rattled the big windows again with this one, Larry!

    My best wishes on your health, my friend.

    Best,



    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  9. #9

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    You rattled the big windows again with this one, Larry!

    My best wishes on your health, my friend.

    Best,



    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Thanks and thanks.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Organ Prelude In A Major"

    A nice one larry. The varying tempo work very well.
    -Jay

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •