• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Another Pre-Release Sale (Ruby, Diamond)

Share/Bookmark

Another Pre-Release Sale (Ruby, Diamond)

We are nearing the completion of the new Ruby and Diamond Bundles, and as a promotion, we're having a sale on the "full set" version of these. You will NOT find a better price for this kind of extremely high quality sample library, PERIOD! But the sale will only last until the actual products start shipping on or before August 15th. So hurry!
    note:
    •If you already own both Emerald and VSPro Full Set (both purchased before 8/1/07), then you already have Diamond Full Set except for most of the Woodwind Duets and the new programming for the sections in Emerald.
    •If you previously purchased the VSPro Full Set (before 8/1/07), then you already have Ruby's Full Set except the Woodwind Duets.
    •If you purchased Emerald Symphony Orchestra before 8/1/07, then you already have all of the Emerald Modules.

More information at:
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/products.html

Best Regards,
    Kirk Hunter

Re: Another Pre-Release Sale (Ruby, Diamond)

First of all, I like the new website. And those prices are insane for the bundles.

Just wondering if there is any sort of upgrade pricing for the modules or parts of the set. For example if I bought the $230 solo ruby set and later wanted to buy the full ruby set, I'd have to spend a total of $930 for the other two missing links, instead of the $600 price tag of the full set...hell it would be cheaper to just buy the full set then for a total of 830, even though I'd be paying twice for the solo set... see what I mean? (going by non sale prices here). Please, not bashing your prices by any means, they are fantastic, just getting the ins and outs of the sets/modules and everything.

Bought it...right after the new purchase page became online

Quote Originally Posted by n8tron
    First of all, I like the new website. And those prices are insane for the bundles.

Just wondering if there is any sort of upgrade pricing for the modules or parts of the set. For example if I bought the $230 solo ruby set and later wanted to buy the full ruby set, I'd have to spend a total of $930 for the other two missing links, instead of the $600 price tag of the full set...hell it would be cheaper to just buy the full set then for a total of 830, even though I'd be paying twice for the solo set... see what I mean? (going by non sale prices here). Please, not bashing your prices by any means, they are fantastic, just getting the ins and outs of the sets/modules and everything.
    I'm still sorting out if and how there should be any kinds of sales on the individual modules. The point is that I'm trying to promote the big full sets. As far as upgrades, there DEFINITELY will be. But you should realize that even with upgrade prices, you'll still fare better by getting the bigger sets. But again, there will be upgrades in some kind of auto-calculator or something.

Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    •If you already own both Emerald and VSPro Full Set (both purchased before 8/1/07), then you already have Diamond Full Set except for most of the Woodwind Duets and the new programming for the sections in Emerald.
    I'm in this category and I'm curious to know more about the "new programming in Emerald" you mention here. Can you maybe provide some info on what this is, and is that something that would be available as a download for current Emerald/VSPro owners, or how does that work exactly? Thanks!

- Chris
    Intel E6600, 4 GB RAM, WinXP Pro, M-Audio Audiophile 192, Cubase 4.5.1, GVI 3.64, Kontakt 3.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharang
    I'm in this category and I'm curious to know more about the "new programming in Emerald" you mention here. Can you maybe provide some info on what this is, and is that something that would be available as a download for current Emerald/VSPro owners, or how does that work exactly? Thanks!

- Chris
    The programming for the current modules of Emerald into Diamond will be very much like the current programming in Concert and Studio Strings, and Concert and Studio Brass. It is still unsure whether convincing "human pitch correction" will happen for Symphonic and Chamber Strings however. But I'm working on it.

As far as downloadable, that is very likely to happen for existing owners of Emerald.

Hi Kirk,
    I definitely like the look of your new website. Unfortunately, I couldn´t´find an upgrade offer for Emerald+VSPro (=Diamond - Woodwind Duets) owners. I´ll be definitely in for this one and if it´s downloadable (incl. the woodwind duets) I would be even more in
    Thanks
    Raindog

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    Hi Kirk,
    I definitely like the look of your new website. Unfortunately, I couldn´t´find an upgrade offer for Emerald+VSPro (=Diamond - Woodwind Duets) owners. I´ll be definitely in for this one and if it´s downloadable (incl. the woodwind duets) I would be even more in
    Thanks
    Raindog
    There will be a great upgrade path (K2) for anyone who purchased Emerald and/or VSPro (before 8/1/07) to the Diamond versions of the Emerald modules (and for the woodwind duets for VSPro owners) as downloadable files. These will be small .nki files that will work with your current Emerald and/or VSPro libraries and look pretty much like these:
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/pro...l#k2interfaces
    And the upgrade price will be very very low. I won't be posting these upgrade paths for awhile due to having to implent massive website changes to make these download work automatically.
    Last edited by KirkHunter; 07-29-2007 at 12:19 AM. Reason: forgot graphic information

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    There will be a great upgrade path (K2) for anyone who purchased Emerald and/or VSPro (before 8/1/07) to the Diamond versions of the Emerald modules (and for the woodwind duets for VSPro owners) as downloadable files. These will be small .nki files that will work with your current Emerald and/or VSPro libraries and look pretty much like these:
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/pro...l#k2interfaces
    And the upgrade price will be very very low. I won't be posting these upgrade paths for awhile due to having to implent massive website changes to make these download work automatically.
    And don´t forget the woodwind duets. I have a very fast internet connection :-)
    Thanks again
    Raindog

Kirk,

Most of the links on your web site appear to be dead. I can't see what's in the various modules or what they sound like.

Go Back to forum