• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt Player 2 Instruments "grayed out"

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt Player 2 Instruments "grayed out"

In SONAR if instruments are "grayed out" in an instance of Kontakt Player 2 does this mean that I am utilizing too much RAM? For example I have a woodwind section loaded and there are two instances (maybe Bb Clar Solo and Oboe Mod Solo) whose panels are gray in that instance of Kontakt Player 2. I have only noticed this when I've loaded at least five instances of the player. Am I guessing correctly? Could it have to do with voice-stealing? I use a dual core processor (Sonar multiprocessor enabled) and have 4GB RAM. All help appreciated.

Re: Kontakt Player 2 Instruments "grayed out"

If you mean the skin disappears from loaded instruments, this is a long standing bug, that apparently never gets fixed. It has no practical implication; It is a purely cosmetic issue. But, annoying nevertheless.

Re: Kontakt Player 2 Instruments "grayed out"

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    If you mean the skin disappears from loaded instruments, this is a long standing bug, that apparently never gets fixed. It has no practical implication; It is a purely cosmetic issue. But, annoying nevertheless.
    Yes, Nickie, that's it. The skin disappears but the audio still functions completely. Nice to know that it's just a cosmetic bug and not something else. Thanks for setting my mind at ease.

P.S. I agree, it is annoying!

Go Back to forum