• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection

Share/Bookmark

Talking Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection

Just heard and watched the QuickTime trailor on this new piano library and it sounds WONDERFUL to me.

http://www.galaxypianos.de/home.htm

I will wait for the Garritan's new piano and Quantum Leap's 64 bit piano before deciding which to buy, but it will be hard to beat the sound quality, control, price and variety found in this new sample library.

Re: Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection

Quantum Leap's Piano is not 64 bit, the engine (PLAY) is.

But maybe that's what you meant.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed the trailer.

Best regards,
    Klaus Baetz - GalaxyInstruments/TheBadroom

BTW your signature is wrong. Just to let you know.
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes_F
    BTW your signature is wrong. Just to let you know.

I'm confused. What do you mean "signature"? Wasn't sure if that was meant for me or for one of the responses. Thanks.

Hi daw32965,

i think Hannes_F was talking about ColdSteel's signature (links to Galaxy pianos' site).

Regards.

Laurent

Sorry, yes I meant ColdSteels signature. www.galaxypianos.com leads into nothing. Should have written clearer.

Hannes
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Smile Re: Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection

I went ahead and purchased the Galaxy II Pianos and received it a few days ago. Sounds as good as I had expected. Also....using it in stand alone mode, it plays smooth as silk. I truly love the different pianos and the amazing pads and effects, etc. It has tons of presets and more controls than I could ever want.

I give it two thumbs up!!

Thanks ya'll.
    DAW

Quote Originally Posted by daw32965
    Sounds as good as I had expected. Also....using it in stand alone mode, it plays smooth as silk. I truly love the different pianos and the amazing pads and effects, etc. It has tons of presets and more controls than I could ever want.
    Hi:
    Have you had a chance to try any of the other leading pianos, Ivory, sampletekk, Akoustic, BDMO, etc. Wondering how this compares to those in sound and true piano behaviour. Also wonder how this stacks in playability to Pianoteq and Truepiano.

Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    Hi:
    Have you had a chance to try any of the other leading pianos, Ivory, sampletekk, Akoustic, BDMO, etc. Wondering how this compares to those in sound and true piano behaviour. Also wonder how this stacks in playability to Pianoteq and Truepiano.

Dd
    I have tried Pianoteg and Truepiano. I vote Galaxy II Pianos much better in depth of sound, control, and usefulness in a mix (IMHO).

I've had no experience with Ivory (other then listening to lots of demos), sampletekk, Akoustic, etc.

I had been using GigaPiano I with GigaStudio.
    DAW

Go Back to forum