• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Needed - Public domain or royalty-free latin

OT: Needed - Public domain or royalty-free latin

Hey folks! I've got a good friend who is a semi-pro video producer. He's just shot some footage in Ecuador and wants to put good latin tracks behind the edited video.

Soooooo does anybody have a good source for public-domain or royalty-free latin music?

OR (better yet)

Is there anybody out there who would like to score some latin music for a cool short video? [I'd do this myself, but I've just recently acquired my latin-style samples, and it will take me some time to wrap my head around using them effectively in a 'latin style'.]

You can email me: http://www.i5pmusic.com/contactus.html

Re: OT: Needed - Public domain or royalty-free latin

freeplaymusic.com is pretty good for most any royalty-free music...
    Best of luck,
    David Guinness

Dell P4 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM, Windows XP Pro SP2, Finale 2007c, GPO and JABB with KP2
    HP AMD 2.3Ghz Dual, 3GB RAM, Vista Home Premium, Finale 2008, GPO, JABB, Gofriller Solo Cello with KP2

Yes I saw that too ... it even generates a title for you if you want!
    Vista / Sonar Home Studio 6 / GPO 2d edition / Melodyne Uno 1.8

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Music
    You know whats so scary?!.. I just discovered the newest version of BIOB (I use it to make practice jazz playalongs) has a feature called "soundtrack" where you pick a style and tell it how long you want it.. it makes up the rest.....

OH GOD...

I had an older version of BIAB and was really surprised of its power.
    Watch out with those self-composing features. I noticed that most melodies come out the same (or with slightly different settings). Maybe not now with the newer version, but you are warned.

Go Back to forum