• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2.0 Time for delivery?(Download)

Share/Bookmark

2.0 Time for delivery?(Download)

Hi. Will this be a download* or order for current users?

TC

* ETA?

Re: 2.0 Time for delivery?(Download)

Quote Originally Posted by TDet
    Hi. Will this be a download* or order for current users?

TC

* ETA?
    I'm sure it will be up by the end of today. Unless it's a massive update (which it might be) than I would imagine it would be on the Updates section of the new website. I'm at work all day today anyhow.....

It will be a download, and should be available tomorrow. I'll keep you guys up to date.

any news about the update?
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

I received an email with a link to the download but...you guessed, no download.
    David.

From the Notion forum....

' RE: When WIll Download to 2.0 Post
    08/01/07 6:12 PM

Status update:

We're currently resolving an issue with playback. Development is targeting tomorrow for release.

Sorry for the "bad news," but it'll be well worth it!

Matthew Libera
    Web Content Manager
    NOTION Music, Inc. '

http://www.notionmusic.com/forum/mes...8C2DD0DB801BEF

Quote Originally Posted by davidoro
    I received an email with a link to the download but...you guessed, no download.
    David.
    We sent out the newsletter after being told the update would be available today, then our QA team found a problem with playback. We regret promising an update by a certain time and not meeting that deadline, but we made the decision to deliver a superior product a day late (we hope) than a broken update on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Windsor
    We sent out the newsletter after being told the update would be available today, then our QA team found a problem with playback. We regret promising an update by a certain time and not meeting that deadline, but we made the decision to deliver a superior product a day late (we hope) than a broken update on time.
    that's cool Jason. We've been patiently waiting for note audition this long, we can wait another day (or so). Keep up the great work!

Jason:
    How's the fix to the playback problem going? Is there a new ETA for the 2.0 update (Thursday's almost over)?

RE: When WIll Download to 2.0 Post
    08/02/07 9:59 PM

For anyone who's still up -

The 2.0 updates (actually version 2.1) have posted. Since it's 12:55 AM here on the East Coast, our web designer won't be getting the new pages up until the morning. However, you can still reach the update files here:

Windows:
    http://www.notionmusic.com/updates/notion/win/NotionUpdater2.1.exe

Mac
    http://www.notionmusic.com/updates/notion/mac/NotionUpdater2.1.dmg

A note to long-time NOTION users - there will no longer be separate updates for program and instrument data. Beginning with this updater, they are combined. Thus, the download is a bit larger, but the process is less intensive, and will make things easier moving forward.

One final note for Vista users - make sure to right click the updater and select "Run as Administrator..."

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy!

Matthew Libera
    Web Content Manager
    NOTION Music, Inc.

http://www.notionmusic.com/forum/mes...8C2DD0DB801BEF

Go Back to forum