• Register
  • Help

Topic: FREE Tutti (36 Violins) instruments for Concert Strings, VSPro/Ruby Owners

Share/Bookmark

FREE Tutti (36 Violins) instruments for Concert Strings, VSPro/Ruby Owners

If you own Concert Strings, VSPro Full, or Ruby (K2) you can now get a huge section of 36 violins for FREE (With and without mute). These sound really huge and sweeping especially in the upper registers. The instruments here double up the 1st and 2nd violins, but are custom programmed and not just a simple "ganging up" of the 2 sections. The footprint is exactly the same as your current Concert Violins, and what's more, if you load 1st, 2nd and now "Tutti" violins all in the same multi, it only uses the amount of memory that is required for ONLY the Concert Violins by itself! Also, the separated fx modules (tremolos, etc.) have an optional convolution reverb installed into them. The impulse for that is included in the download.

So go get 'em at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/download.html under the "Ruby Downloads" column!

Re: FREE Tutti (36 Violins) instruments for Concert Strings, VSPro/Ruby Owners

Thanks!

padded to 10+ chars...

Nice! Thanks!

You know what I have never seen but I think would be in keeping with what KH is shooting for? A Violin 3 section. Consider that this library is to achieve that cinematic sound, and often templates for film scores include this. And I think it goes beyond mere divisi playing...

Quote Originally Posted by matolen
    Nice! Thanks!

You know what I have never seen but I think would be in keeping with what KH is shooting for? A Violin 3 section. Consider that this library is to achieve that cinematic sound, and often templates for film scores include this. And I think it goes beyond mere divisi playing...
    Watch for that later this year. We've developed new innovative programming that will do auto divisi. But that's still in the working stages, but is proving very useful!

Go Back to forum