• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What a mess!!

Share/Bookmark

What a mess!!

Got an e-mail at work this morning to say that the lorry trying to make a FedEx delivery (my Finale 2008 upgrade) was too big and had got stuck in the track leading to my house. And sure enough, I've just got home and there are tyre marks everywhere and stones dislodged from the walls - frankly, a bit of a disaster and no sign of Finale!

Now, this isn't your doing is it Gary? I know you're striving for perfection with this GPO thingy (and doing very well if I might say so) but you didn't try shipping the entire London Symphony Orchestra plus choir with my upgrade by any chance?

Or should I take this up with the folk over at MakeMusic?

Regards, Graham

Re: What a mess!!

Good grief! It's only a cd, couldn't they have parked somewhere and walked it over to your place

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKeitch
    Got an e-mail at work this morning to say that the lorry trying to make a FedEx delivery (my Finale 2008 upgrade) was too big and had got stuck in the track leading to my house. And sure enough, I've just got home and there are tyre marks everywhere and stones dislodged from the walls - frankly, a bit of a disaster and no sign of Finale!

Now, this isn't your doing is it Gary? I know you're striving for perfection with this GPO thingy (and doing very well if I might say so) but you didn't try shipping the entire London Symphony Orchestra plus choir with my upgrade by any chance?

Or should I take this up with the folk over at MakeMusic?

Regards, Graham
    Well, if there is any expense involved in repairing the wall, I would print a few copies of the email, save the email, and send the repair bill to Fedex, along with a suggestion about driver testing and training.

Richard

That's one big upgrade...
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland
    Well, if there is any expense involved in repairing the wall, I would print a few copies of the email, save the email, and send the repair bill to Fedex, along with a suggestion about driver testing and training.

Richard
    Do take pictures of the damage and save the e-mail. It would be extremely helpful if you have before and after pictures.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Next time order a section at a time.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Penigar
    Do take pictures of the damage. . . . It would be extremely helpful if you have before and after pictures.
    . . .And don't forget to post them here!!

Rob

This is obviously a hardware problem.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    This is obviously a hardware problem.
    This is what you might term 'a Finale crash'!

G

Oh Boy!

Probably Makemusic decided to include all musicians us to create GPO, thus the size of the lorry... Can't be explained in any other way...

Go Back to forum