I'm selling off some of the more cluttersome gear from my studio. I'll be taking pictures and posting them online soon. I might post these on eBay, but don't really want to bother if I don't have to. As you would expect, I'll make a deal for folks that will make an offer for more than one item.

- Kurzweil MIDIBoard - early model with V3 firmware. Some moderate dings, scratches and other assorted blemishes that it has picked up over the past 20 years or so. The first $300 takes it. I'd prefer that the buyer picks up the unit (Southern California/Los Angeles area), but I can also ship it - though it could cost nearly as much as my asking price for the keyboard to box this monster and freight it out.

- Kurzweil Expressionmate - essentially this is in the same general shape as the MIDIBoard - very nice for the age - just a few cosmetic blemishes it's picked up throughout the years. Again, I'll be posting photos to see the condition in a day or so. $300 + shipping.

- TASCAM FW-1884 - this is in excellent condition; I've had to replace the power supply about four months ago but other than that it's worked flawlessly for me. Comes with a 12' FireWire cable and if you ask nicely I'll even throw in a Texas Instruments-based 1394 PC card for free. I'll also throw in a BNC cable for word clock sync with an external source, and a service manual to go with the user documentation. It ships in the original box/packing - $750 + shipping.

All of these items have been used in a smoke-free studio, and are guaranteed to be in great working order. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks.