• Register
  • Help

Topic: Suggestion For Posting Music For Mixing Comments

Share/Bookmark

Suggestion For Posting Music For Mixing Comments

I am in the processing of finishing up a new piece. I was hoping to get some comments on the mix from the knowledgeable people here. In that past I have had some complaints because I posted it at soundclick.com (which requires registration).

Does anyone have a suggestion for a free place to post the piece to make it easier for this who are so inclined so listen?

Thanks!

jefffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Re: Suggestion For Posting Music For Mixing Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    I am in the processing of finishing up a new piece. I was hoping to get some comments on the mix from the knowledgeable people here. In that past I have had some complaints because I posted it at soundclick.com (which requires registration).

Does anyone have a suggestion for a free place to post the piece to make it easier for this who are so inclined so listen?

Thanks!

jefffn1
    Soundclick does not require listeners to register. Just provide a link to your music page and tell people which song to select.

How about Myspace?

Nick

I second MySpace. It's a pretty universal place to post music.

I often use box.net for something like this - It lets you both stream and download the piece, and it's really easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by K Lundquist
    I often use box.net for something like this - It lets you both stream and download the piece, and it's really easy to use.
    Thanks everyone. I was pretty sure about soundclick requiring registration because I recall people complaining about it last time I posted something.

box.net seemes like the best option right now because I feel like, if I set up a myspace.com account, I should put some time into it.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum