• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX install problem

Share/Bookmark

Question Stylus RMX install problem

I don't understand it. I installed both discs and clicked finish after each. Maybe I'm asking for too much but I got no desktop icon to open the program. It showed up in Program Files but when I scanned for it in Plugin Manager in Sonar, I got nothing. I've watched every tutorial offered to no avail. Will someone please offer some insight on just what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
    -Rajay

Re: Stylus RMX install problem

Quote Originally Posted by rajay
    I don't understand it. I installed both discs and clicked finish after each. Maybe I'm asking for too much but I got no desktop icon to open the program. It showed up in Program Files but when I scanned for it in Plugin Manager in Sonar, I got nothing. I've watched every tutorial offered to no avail. Will someone please offer some insight on just what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
    -Rajay
    There is not going to be a desktop icon that I am aware of. Is the dll file located in Sonar's plug in folder? You have to make sure your paths from Sonar line up with the location of the Sage folder. What is your hard drive configuration. Single/Multiple/Partitioned??
    Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
    M. C. Escher

Wink Re: Stylus RMX install problem

Yes Dr. I just figured that out. Don't know exactly why I was expecting a standalone. I guess the realtime thing threw me. Anyway, I finally added it manually in Sonar's plugin manager, got it authorized and away we go. Thanks a lot for the help though. Gotta stop looking at so many manuals at the same time. After awhile they all look alike!
    -Rajay

Go Back to forum