• Register
  • Help

Topic: Opus Bundle

Share/Bookmark

Opus Bundle

Anybody know where I can get VSL Opus bundle? Opus 1 has been discontinued so I am having a hard time find it. Surely there must be one copy somewhere...

Re: Opus Bundle

Quote Originally Posted by mojamusic
    Anybody know where I can get VSL Opus bundle? Opus 1 has been discontinued so I am having a hard time find it. Surely there must be one copy somewhere...
    For less than the Opus Bundle you get the new VI Special Edition, which has no string trills but a much more friendly GUI, additional instruments and 24 bit samples.
    Mac Pro Quad Core, 23" Apple Cinema, Logic Pro 8.x + VSL PRO Edition, some of the VI's, GPO, Ivory, Edirol UA-25 audio card, Event TR6 monitors, 1 girlfriend (Ines).

I would recommend VI SE only to someone who already has the Opus bundle. Opus has deeper articulation set for the most important instruments and SE offers more instruments and the price of the SE is cut in half for Opus owners. The downside is having to use two different user interfaces but that's doable. Get Opus bundle if you still can find it somewhere, it's still one of the best libraries and soon it won't be available anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    I would recommend VI SE only to someone who already has the Opus bundle.
    If one has Opus Bundle the best choice is not VI SE but Pro Edition at hard-discounted price. With Pro Edition you are qualified to buy VI Cube at half price (you get the Extended part of VI practically for free).

Mac Pro Quad Core, 23" Apple Cinema, Logic Pro 8.x + VSL PRO Edition, some of the VI's, GPO, Ivory, Edirol UA-25 audio card, Event TR6 monitors, 1 girlfriend (Ines).

I bought the Chamber and Solo Strings and the tax my system so that I don't get to use them much for vreating.

I just bought Kontakt2 and I love the way the VSL samples are integrated in it, so I want to try to expand on that.

Opus 1 and 2 would seem to be the right thing if it were available.

Quote Originally Posted by mojamusic
    I bought the Chamber and Solo Strings and the tax my system so that I don't get to use them much for vreating.

I just bought Kontakt2 and I love the way the VSL samples are integrated in it, so I want to try to expand on that.

Opus 1 and 2 would seem to be the right thing if it were available.
    I found something here.
    Maybe?
    Let us know!

Go Back to forum