• Register
  • Help

Topic: "The Company" Soundtrack - itunes release info

Smile "The Company" Soundtrack - itunes release info

Hi everyone-

I wanted let you know that my score for the Ridley Scott produced miniseries "The Company" is now available on itunes. "The Company" is directed by Mikael Solomon, & stars Michael Keaton, Chris O'Donnell, and Alfred Molina. The 1st installment aired this past Sunday night, and the 2nd and 3rd air the next 2 Sunday nights on TNT.

The album is around 78 minutes long, with selections from all 3 installments, featuring an orchestral score. I hope you enjoy the music.

(PS - if any of you caught the 1st night last weekend - the cello practicing in the BG sound at the Berlin music studio was Gary's G. Cello)

Jeff Beal

Re: "The Company" Soundtrack - itunes release info

We TiVoed the 1st episode but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I'll be listening for that cello!
    Dan Powers

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Orcas Island

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for letting us know about your new score available on iTunes. I'll be sure to pick it up.

You have been doing some incredible projects in recent years. I'll be sure to look for the next airing of "The Company" on TNT this Sunday.

Always glad to hear what you are doing and wishing you continued success.

My Best,

Gary Garritan

I just caught the last fifteen minutes of "The Company." It was a thrill to know that someone on this forum participated in creating the score. Talk about rayol inspiration to continue to work and dream.

Congratulation Jeff!
    Last edited by Samantha Penigar; 08-12-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: a
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

How's it going? I watched the first episode and am awaiting the next two. When the opening credits came on, I looked over at my wife and said, (and this is the truth) "Hey Laura, I bet the score was written by either Mark Snow or Jeff Beal!!" I have a knack for picking up on composer's unique style. I'm usually pretty close.

Anyway, I can't wait to see and hear the rest. I will definately pick up the album when I can.

Congrats, my friend.
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

thanks everybody - I'm glad to see some of you were able to catch the show - the final episode is esp. great for any fans of Michael Keaton's acting - he's got some great scenes part 3- (airing this Sunday Aug. 19)

Excellent news, Jeff! - I haven't noticed the show's listings, but now will tune in on Sunday to catch your work and Michael Keaton's also!

Randy B.

Congratulations Jeff!

What a treat. iTunes Store, here I come.

MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!

Go Back to forum