• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with JABB K2

Share/Bookmark

Question Help with JABB K2

Anyone who has had this experience:

I have downliaded GPO and JABB K2 - through 2.2.3. GPO seems fine and is being used productively.

For some reason however none of the instrument files have downloaded for JABB 2- or at least I can't find them on my system anywhere. If any one has ideas about where to go to get the .nki files please advise so that I can get them and use JABB with K2.

As noted above GPO has not done this to me nor has Stradavari. But for some reason, the JABB library for K2 never downloaded with the K2 updates.

Thanks

David M.

Re: Help with JABB K2

Did you install JABB KP2.2.2, which has the necessary .nki files? These are by default installed in the old JABB KP1 directory, subfolders "Instruments" & "Multis", and the JABB KP1 instruments and multis are moved to a subdirectory called "konatkt player 1 backup" (the typo is not mine).

Re: Help with JABB K2

Nickie:

Thanks for your response. I'm not at home and can't check into this until I get there this evening. I know that I have downloaded KP2.2.2 some time ago and was unable to find the .nki files then. I will check for them again this evening. I also downloaded KP2.2.2 again last night but haven't installed it again yet.

I'll let you know how this turns out and if I have further question.

Thanks.

David M.

Go Back to forum