• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gos 2?

Share/Bookmark

Gos 2?

Hi Gang,

Has there been any news about Garritan Orchestral Strings 2? I know Gary mentioned it sometime in the past, and I'm holding out on GOS for that reason.

Thanks,
    Matt

Re: Gos 2?

We know it is in development, and will be making full use of the new sampler Gary and his team are developing.

And it is going to come bundled with a coffee maker for all those late nights

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    We know it is in development, and will be making full use of the new sampler Gary and his team are developing.

And it is going to come bundled with a coffee maker for all those late nights
    Is the GOS available somewhere? Another sampler? When does this stop?
    We humble humans are forced to learn new features every other week.....

Raymond - instant coffee or real strong European black coffee?

I buyed a used copy and run it partly in Kontakt and partly in SampleLord. Which required some work but works. <- Uh ... it's late.
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Is the GOS available somewhere? Another sampler? When does this stop?
    We humble humans are forced to learn new features every other week.....

Raymond - instant coffee or real strong European black coffee?
    I made an important discovery. The cheap instant coffee from mexico is 100% columbian. If you mix it with hot water it just tastes like instant coffee, however if you mix it with milk it tastes exactly like a four dollar latte from Starbucks. Try you'll see. It's makes such a tasty stein of coffee, even a European would be impressed.

Ah, yeah ... I have GOS lite (less filling sounds great!). Fantastic samples to say the least! I can't imagine what else the Garritan team can do to have them sound better but judging on their track record GOS 2 would be a plus to have!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Try you'll see. It's makes such a tasty stein of coffee, even a European would be impressed.
    Such as this one.......?

Plate 3. Ferdinand Schimon, Portrait of Beethoven 1818-1819, oil, Beethovenhaus, Bonn.
    According to the Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Bicentennial Edition of "Ludwig Van Beethoven,"
    the unusual expression of the eyes is said to be due to the fact that Schimon worked on them when Beethoven had invited him for a cup of "sixty bean" coffee, i.e. at a time when the composer was particularly excited by drinking strong coffee.(1)

Raymond - Gosh!!

Is it decided that GOS 2 will come as a special library or as it eas said from
    the beginning a part of GPO Advanced?

Björn

Go Back to forum