• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonar JABB and KP2

Share/Bookmark

Sonar JABB and KP2

I posted this in the JABB forum also. Its a cry for help:

I have installed the updated version of Kontakt 2 player so I can use it in Sonar HS 6. No instruments show up in the instrument list. What am I doing wrong. The old player still works, but I would like to take advantage of the new features on KP2.
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Re: Sonar JABB and KP2

Did you install JABB KP2.2.2? The KP2.2.3 update doesn't install the necessary library files.

Nickie, I installed the latest update to KP2 (I will look tomorrow to see, but I tihink it was KP2.2.3) If it doesn't install the Jabb Library, how do I get it to find the Jabb library?

Challenge #10 Winner

You have to install the JABB KP2.2.2 update as well. This will install the .nki files, you need. Some people say it won't overwrite the KP2.2.3 player installation. I don't know if this is true, but to be certain you can just uncheck Stand Alone and the various plugins when the installer asks you what to install, leaving only Library checked.

Smile Re: Sonar JABB and KP2

Thank you Nickie. That was the problem. I had downloaded KP2.2.2 but never installed it. (Am I dumb or what)? Thank you for a quick response. I am now up and running. This is a much better player than the original. Thank you, thank you thank you...

Challenge #10 Winner

Go Back to forum