• Register
  • Help

Topic: Was there a groubuy for garritan Cello

Share/Bookmark

Was there a groupbuy for garritan Cello

Hi:

I am not sure if I missed out on a groupbuy for the garritan cello. I check this site quite often, but not sure yet. I know gary usually offers a groupbuy for most of the new products. Anybody know. Thanks.

If not yet, I would love a groupbuy

Dd
    Last edited by ddarwin7; 08-20-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Re: Was there a groubuy for garritan Cello

You didn't miss it. The last GB was around Christmas time and included GPO, JABB, and Strad, which for the prices offered on such great tools was quite insane.

Reegs

YEah, that's when I snatched up JABB, what a screamin' deal! It'd be great if there was another "groubuy" this Christmas. (Sorry, Darwin--couldn't resist the tease about your typo - "Groubuy" - sounds like an esoteric music term or something )

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Talking Re: Was there a groubuy for garritan Cello

I want to nominate "groubuy" to be the next word of the week.

Smile Re: Was there a groubuy for garritan Cello

LOL You guys are killing me. I guess I am a gary Groupie. Anyway I originally missed out on the strad groupbuy and paid full price for it. It's still a great deal. This time I may be a little patient and wait for a Groupbuy on the cello. Hopefully gary would offer another groupbuy. I just love groupbuys. I sometimes tend to buy things that I don't even need or use in groupbuys.

Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    LOL You guys are killing me. I guess I am a gary Groupie. Anyway I originally missed out on the strad groupbuy and paid full price for it. It's still a great deal. This time I may be a little patient and wait for a Groupbuy on the cello. Hopefully gary would offer another groupbuy. I just love groupbuys. I sometimes tend to buy things that I don't even need or use in groupbuys.

Dd
    Then you're playing right into the hands of marketers.

- Henry, who is not yet at a high enough level of sampling/music production to be able to justify spending hundreds on a library for a single instrument, but who would totally buy the Stradivarius and/or Gofriller if seduced by a group buy

Quote Originally Posted by Cerrabore
    Then you're playing right into the hands of marketers.
    I know, I am just a sucker for GB's. Its an addiction.

Group buys helped a lot to get great tools in such a different way. Reduced prices are very good when it comes to argumenting to the wife. Last time I couldn't resist as a dealer had to clean up his stock.

Go Back to forum