• Register
  • Help

Topic: Invitation: Share Presets of Effects, Instruments, Hosts...

Share/Bookmark

Invitation: Share Presets of Effects, Instruments, Hosts...

Hello
    Yes, I made a similar topic about 6 weeks befor, I know...

Im' sure you have nice Altiverb Settings, punchy Multiband Compressor Presets, fantastic EQ Presets for Strings, Brass or Drums, or you have good Presets for Instruments of your Host-Program.

Let us share them. I offer some Server Space for this attempt (for free).

You will be able to Up- or Download Presets - either for MAC or for PC.
    But this platform can only be alive with you.
    This platform could be a nice thing for better music results for every one.

Visit: Sharing Presets

all the best
    Beat Kaufmann

Re: Invitation: Share Presets of Effects, Instruments, Hosts...

I find this to be an incredibly cool thing, however I'm still green to the world of effects and creating my own instruments, and thus haven't yet created any of my own presets. when I do though, I'll make sure to add them to your wonderful website!!

THANKS, and best of luck!!

p.s. it would be nice if the preset creators could add a quick paragraph explaining their creations. If this sharing site really catches on, I would not enjoy downloading EVERY preset just to see what it does. A quick blurb about what was created and why would allow us to know exactly what it was before we downloaded. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JT3_Jon
    ...p.s. it would be nice if the preset creators could add a quick paragraph explaining their creations. If this sharing site really catches on, I would not enjoy downloading EVERY preset just to see what it does.
    Yes that's a good idea. Put all into a "zipped" or "rared" file (Preset and discription (pdf would be very confortable)).

Beat Kaufmann

I think this project of your is truly fantastic. I hope it will get big soon and live up to its potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabus
    I think this project of your is truly fantastic. I hope it will get big soon and live up to its potential!
    I thought too. But it seems to "lie in dying"...

Beat

Go Back to forum