• Register
  • Help

Topic: LE 1.6 Upgrade

Share/Bookmark

LE 1.6 Upgrade

Updateted V1.52 - V1.6 via downloawd per Internet. Nemesys sent me Code to enable S-Converter. Both aplicciations work, but : only for 5 days.

There also came a new GS-Key-Code which the GS-Software doesn`t accept. What have I to do now to keep both applications working in the future ? Register a third, fourth,fifth time ? I am a little sick about the number of numbers to get a number to keep me busy using GS. Please help.

Re: LE 1.6 Upgrade

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jenskron:
    Updateted V1.52 - V1.6 via downloawd per Internet. Nemesys sent me Code to enable S-Converter. Both aplicciations work, but : only for 5 days.

There also came a new GS-Key-Code which the GS-Software doesn`t accept. What have I to do now to keep both applications working in the future ? Register a third, fourth,fifth time ? I am a little sick about the number of numbers to get a number to keep me busy using GS. Please help.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: LE 1.6 Upgrade

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jonas:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum