• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: It's there .. at last it's there.

Share/Bookmark

Smile It's there .. at last it's there ..... GPO Link Now Working

It's there .. it's there .. at loooooonnnng last, it's there.

Oh .. sorry .. did I forget to mention, the GPO and JABB fix for KP2.2.3 is now available for download.

Nice one.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: It's there .. at last it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk
    It's there .. it's there .. at loooooonnnng last, it's there.

Oh .. sorry .. did I forget to mention, the GPO and JABB fix for KP2.2.3 is now available for download.

Nice one.
    After the jubilation .. disappointment. The GPO Update link is broken sooo .. still no-can-do. Can't download the GPO update
    Michael

Hi Michael,

the link just went up and others have reported this problem too. I just wrote to Native Instruments and asked them to check into this. Hopefully it is nothing major. I'll let you know what I find out.

Best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Hi Michael,

the link just went up and others have reported this problem too. I just wrote to Native Instruments and asked them to check into this. Hopefully it is nothing major. I'll let you know what I find out.

Best,

Gary
    Hello Gary,

Thanks for the info. It's much appreciated.

I've noticed in the link address for GPO, the last few digits are 2.2.2 whereas in the JaBB download link the last few digits are 2.2.3. I tried changing the GPO link to 2.2.3 in my browser address bar but I got an error 403 not permitted message.

At least they're moving on it.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk
    It's there .. it's there .. at loooooonnnng last, it's there.Oh .. sorry .. did I forget to mention, the GPO and JABB fix for KP2.2.3 is now available for download.

Where? In Alaska?!?!?!?!?!

Raymond

I was able to download and install both the GPO and JABB versions. One minor thing, the icon picture for JABB in the left hand window for K2 isn't there. It's just a Robin Blue box with JABB on the title bar. The instruments and multis seem to be there, and I was able to load some instruments.

Just a quick pass while at work.

dave

NI should be ashamed. First they take weeks and months to release updates that should come in days, then when they do post them, either they name them after older files so the site states you've already downloaded them, or they post invalid/forbidden links.

I haven't had any major problems with the first release of 2.2.3, so I'll wait till the air clears a bit to download it--if it's not forbidden, of course...
    Best of luck,
    David Guinness

Dell P4 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM, Windows XP Pro SP2, Finale 2007c, GPO and JABB with KP2
    HP AMD 2.3Ghz Dual, 3GB RAM, Vista Home Premium, Finale 2008, GPO, JABB, Gofriller Solo Cello with KP2

Does anyone know what the updates are for the JABB library? there doesn't seem to be any documentation included with the install

Quote Originally Posted by dsampson55
    I was able to download and install both the GPO and JABB versions.
    How did you manage the GPO download? Link is toast here too.
    If pro is the opposite of con lets look beyond this....the opposite of congress must be progress...

One change to the JABB library is that "Accept Standard Controllers for Volume and Pan" is unchecked by default.

Go Back to forum