If you haven't got a fast music machine or you want another XP machine for a sampler- this might be your ticket.
Take a look:
1. (mobo) GA-K8NS ULTRA-939 / Socket 939 (includes 1394b connections)
2.(CPU) AMD Athlon64 3500+ 939P CPU / 939Pin / 512K
3. (HD)WD 120GB / 8MB / SATA150 / 7200 RPM (WD1200JD) x 2
4. KINGSTON DDR 400 512MB x 4
5. Seasonic Super Tornado 400w Active PFC Silent Power Supply
6. Soundcard- Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 (with 4 XLR/1/4" commectors on the front)
7. Housed in a Super Channel black tower case.
I've got a older Sony DVD player and a PlexWriter CDRW that i put in the computer since they were lying around. Those are automatically included (or i can remove them if you want). They both work well- no problems just older units.
I can also include a black keyboard with English and Chinese characters on it (bought it when i was in Taiwan).
It's a great desktop computer and fast as all get out!! I used it for a couple of years as a stand-by sampler computer when I didn't want my Apple G5 to do everything.
i got tired of that and really stopped using it. It is so much easier to do everything in the Apple. So this XP machine doesn't have a lot of use.
I'll include the XP CD I have as well. I'm erasing everything I have on the HDs and I'll put a fresh install of XP.
MAKE ME AN OFFER
You can PM here or email me at email@example.com if you're interested.
You can see some pics here: